Nanny 240 falls under our Nuts and Bolts services to families in Equatorial Guinea territory, having lived in EG as Expats and with local families and friends, we understand well the needs of both expats families and local residents with families. A caring, conscious, loving, reliable and responsible care taker is what any parent looks for, so that they can go to work with peace of mind. As the first of its kind, we provide the support you need.
We know how important the safety of your family and your home is so we work hard to screen all of our Nanny and Family Assistants, check every reference as well as contacting local authorities. We practice “full disclosure,” which means that we share all pertinent information about candidates with our clients so that you can make a fully informed hiring decision.
It is important to us that you feel confident that the Nanny and/or Family Assistant you hire through Nanny 240 will keep your children and home safe, we work closely with you to understand your family’s unique needs so that we can match you with a Nanny and/or Family Assistant who will be a great fit.
The duties of a full-time or part-time Nanny and Family Assistant can include:
- Childcare: The Nuts and Bolts
helping busy parents ensure that essential childcare tasks are done right.
- Preparing children for their day; dressing, grooming, breakfast and getting them organized
- Preparing meals for the kids
- Driving children to school, appointments and activities
- Laundering clothes
- Tidying up after children
- Childcare: Developmental
Enriching children’s intellectual, emotional and physical development.
- Tutoring and helping with homework
- Initiating and participating in enriching activities
- Playing sports and exercising
- Story time and reading
- Connecting during “just hanging out” time
- Managing and maintaining the household.
- Light housekeeping
- Loading and emptying dishwasher and keeping kitchen tidy
- Taking out garbage and recycling
- Taking care of pets
- Managing the family calendar
- Scheduling repairs and service
- Planning birthdays, play dates and other activities
- Assisting with travel plans
- Doing household errands.
- Grocery shopping
- Personal shopping for family
- Picking up and dropping off dry cleaning
Interfacing with vendors